Monday, May 2, 2011

New Chapters

Little did I know what was ahead when I revived my old Talbot in the summer of 2009. Since then, I have ridden about 6,000 kilometers, repaired many flats, lost 10 pounds, crashed 4 times (not including just plain falling over twice), acquired many new friends, a closet full of jerseys, and another 3 bikes. I seem to have been bitten by the bike bug.

Not only that, but I’ve also signed up again for the Ride to Conquer Cancer, 2011 version. I’ve already reached my original goal of $2,500.00, so I just set a new goal of $4,000.00. With 47 days left (as of this entry), and with your generosity, it should be a piece of cake, right? Right!

So, let’s get on the road.

1 comment:

  1. What a great bug to catch! Wishing you stamina - you already have the big heart.

    ReplyDelete